Friday, October 3, 2008

Random Thoughts 2



Supermarkets throw out appalling quantities of food every single day in the name of profit margins. Like there are no better options rather than this waste? People should boycott them!

I once read this definition of hell: "proximity without intimacy." Think about it.

Why do hot chips taste really good for lunch and really lousy when they're dinner?

I really like the way splashing cold water on my face feels.

I have now succumbed to Sky digital TV and I have access to over 40 channels. How come there is never anything good on when you want to watch something?

I hate watching a good friend hurt so much. I hate not knowing how to make things better for them.

Facebook is a mystery to me: poking/tagging/giving an award/drinks/ hugs/ having a blond moment/get out of trouble by smiling/taking tests/quizzes/movie compatibility/fish for the aquarium/flowers for your garden/give beer/hatching eggs.......Why? WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!!!





No comments: